Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sometime Saturdays
















Breakfast starts with a Chicken Curry Pastie from John Campbell's Irish Bakery. Did you know that they are now open 7 days a week from 7am - 8pm?!? Squeeeeeal!
















I had to make a lame detour to Millbrae because... well I guess the postal system lost my rent check. But my mom taught me a handy phrase "payees deposit only" plus online banking allows me to review checks in the event they are cashed. Err... deposited. If it's cashed, the bank will totally be to blamed. They have the FDIC so no big deal for them. Look at all these rich people houses.





















Polly Ann's ice cream on Noriega and 39th. Pistachio Almond.
















Lots of flavors and a prize wheel where you can win free ice cream but I guess you are supposed to eat (and pay for) whatever you land on. That could include ginger or durian ice cream. And then the excitement died. I did get to enjoy the weather but there is laundry and cleaning that needs to be done.

1 comment:

bittermelon said...

yay you tried polly ann. my favorite ice cream. i meant to write about the irish pastries in this post, not the korean one. my bad.