Sunday, March 30, 2008

The only types of Sharks I like
















3/30 Game 40, Sharks vs. Coyotes
















Down low watching warm ups.
















I've never been close to the ice with hockey players on it but man is it nice. It's like going from a crappy 13 inch TV to a 60 inch HD TV. All the players look... big! And human sized. I imagine there's a lot of head pivoting involved but someday I have to watch a game from one of those primo spots.
















JR
















In between period Shark blimp.





















































A 3-1 victory for the home team.
















And this was the best shot I could get of Wayne Gretzky. He's the one in the grey suit with all the red lines of hockey lore spilling from his brain.
















Post game "wrap up" and Sneakers. Nothing of note.

No comments: