Monday, August 13, 2007

Cruise Day 3 (Juneau, Alaska)
















Breakfast
















Pre-lunch view
















Engrish Menu
















Creme of Broccoli





















Maria w/ White bean stuffed Tomatoes.
































I will call this a 5 meat salad.





















I forget what this is called.





















The Spanakopita Pie
















Holy Jesus...





































A hiking we will go
















Thank goodness we were provided walking sticks. My legs were sucking wind. My lungs laughed at my legs.
































Our tour guide was not so great. Mostly because she would just run past stuff really quickly. I noticed it more in my hobbled state as I normally can lag behind to take pictures and catch up quickly.
















Rain forest in Alaska?
































Mendenhall Glacier





















This one point seemed to have some sort of apex of the mountain's fly population.
































Glacial Ice
































Apparently I missed some sort of pink geyser during the Salmon hunt.





















This one street was pretty much all of Juneau. The lame!





















Well, I survived. Actually, I think my handicap made the hike all the more interesting.





































French Onion Soup





















urk...





















Roast Duck
















um...
















Lobster Pasta
































Souffle = blah. White Souffles just taste like eggs.
















Apple Tart
















Raspberry Creme Brule
































Good night Juneau. Hello hot tub. My legs need it.

No comments: