Saturday, February 24, 2007

Okokokokonomiyaki

I was craving Okonomiyaki (Japanese Frittata) so I met up with Kevin after his Japanese class to go to Mifune Don in J-town. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they upped their Okonomiyaki menu. Not only including more types but also including a self-cook version on their table top hot plates. You can also get several choices of shabu shabu and meat dishes to presumably cook. Something I'm gonna have to try. If you don't know Mifune Don, it's on the 2nd floor of the other building next to Seoul Garden. Across from the now CLOSED Umeko All-you-can-eat Japanese buffet.
















Modern Okonomiyaki - you even get those Okonomiyaki spatulas to use. =-D
















Umasou!



Also saw this interesting animation on the music video player in Kinokuniya Bookstore. It used to be up front but they've moved it into the back corner, where else? By the music!

No comments: