Saturday, June 30, 2007

Adios June

June has been an insane month. Just click on the June archives and you'll see it was a busy month. It may have been a bit too much to the point where I feel like becoming recluse and taking residency in the hermit hall. That and I'm having my male PMS month (not week!) which last happened about 2 years ago. Pretty much, you'd notice I'm gonna be an extra big ass or mean with little filtering. Thanks to all my friends who know me and stick through this abrasive time.

Guess where I ate?
















I forget the grain's name but it's like Barley. But not of course. There is a roasted onion thingee, pine nuts, some other thing that was like dried berries?, and saffron Cauliflower.
















Roasted Nectarines, Prosciutto, Reduced Balsamic, and those green things.
















Latte
















Something yummy. Adios June 2007.

Tonight I'm making more Banana Nut Bread as well as a fruit salad. Pictures tommorrow?

No comments: