Friday, November 23, 2007

Quiet Black Friday; morning.

So two years in a row. I go to the Best Buy in Marin City because I expect it to be much calmer than say the one on Geary and Masonic (and it is) and since it's freaking early in the morning, on the way back I catch the sun-up (about 30 minutes risen) and really enjoy the calm scenery with just a soft muted rumblings of the highway down below. Next time, I will take a video. I thought about it about halfway back to the car but it was freakin' cold up there so I told myself "next time." Didn't get too much this year. Don't really need anything.
















Hi-res goodness.
















=( There used to be a lone tree here that you'd be able to see from the bridge. It was like the lone cypress of the Golden Gate bridge.
















^ click for animated goodness

No comments: