Sunday, October 10, 2010

Taiwan - 10/10/10
















Wax apple - or - Lian Wu, I didn't think they'd still be in season in October!
















Red Dragonfruit is where the business is. I don't even want to bother myself with white Dragonfruit anymore.









By the Yuanshan station over looking the future Flower Expo






















This apartment makes me think of Greece. Or Israel.





































@ Train Station food court
















@ Danshui
















The sign reads "Pig's Blood Cake"





















w/ Academy friend Amanda





















Why I don't like this - it's in the shape of a popsicle and yet it is neither cold nor sweet. It is in fact hot/warm and salty.
































If only they painted portraits onto shirts.


























































































Unpictured is our trip to the 6 star foot massage place my friend Kat recommended. It was awesome.





















"Imitation is the sincerest flattery" Charles Caleb Colton
"Mimicry is cheap laughs" Nat Loh
















waiting @ Zhongxiao Dunhua
















dinner w/ family
















Cousin Leo and my 4 Shu Shu - we are eating at the restaurant he works at. He is their dessert baron.
































represent
















Shilin is still crazy mad
















But this is the only guy I could find selling shit in the middle of the street. They must have cleaned up on all the illegal (permitless) vendors.
















stinky tofu man





































mass of ??? I call this frozen cotton candy. It's not quite shaved ice as it has this cotton candy fluffiness to it.

No comments: