Thursday, April 26, 2007

Disc Jockey Umbrus

Chris had an extra ticket. I had listened to DJ Shadow when I was in college. I believe it was Emm who introduced this nimble fingered turn tablist. The music was great. My only gripe would be I didn't know what was going on on the turn table. At the Kid Koala show, they had a camera over the tables so you could see what he was doing. Plus, I never saw DJ Shadow change records so I was even more confused. I'm sure it was all live but what was going on up there? Anyways, great music. Cool visuals. Blech, I smell like pot. There were like 20 joints rolling around the front area throughout the night. I smelt about 4-5 different types. Thank goodness I didn't get a head ache. And thank goodness for earplugs!

































No comments: