Monday, March 19, 2007

Cowboys and Grillin'





















Round 'em up Pilgrims. It's Bandit Bear and it be time for a Cowboy Barrrbeqqque.





















Redwood Shores, CA





















My food photos are a bit disappointing this time. I was pretty much feeding myself instead of my blog this time. This is the best I did today and I had to try to arrange these pieces just for framing. Burgers, Turkey Burgers, Tasty Brats, Anthony's spicy marinated Chicken.
















Some nuts from Hawaii. Kevin says: "Never eat Kona Coffee Glazed Macadamias with Newcastle. It tastes like ass."
















As part of the theme, we watched Sergio Leone's Once Upon a Time in the West which had some great scenes, great lines, great shots. Some of the editing was weird but I liked the most of this movie.
















Dr. Mario on Jeremy's super big TV. I managed to defeat the "Queen" of Dr. Mario in a 3-2 match. She let herself get distracted by a "sticky controller." That old excuse. ;-)
















And some Wii Sports later in the evening where we also looked up videos on youtube and geeked out to the 80s. Old music videos. Old cartoon intro songs.

No comments: