Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry (Ole England) Xmas

Can you guess where I am for Christmas?
















Public transit doesn't run on Xmas! They must really love their holidays. Or hate paying people awesome overtime. Maria had to call me a mini-cab. Driver for Nat Lot? Nat Lot. oh boy, the story of my life.





















At Maria's flat. Here she is opening the ginger grater I got her along with other presents.
















Maria got me a book and a bottle of truffle oil.
















Here we are skyping with artifacty Gabriel and co. We get to "see" Violet for the first time.





































Pork chops with a random spice rub I made.
















Leafy salad thing.
















Cous Cous
















Truffles and raspberry pudding thing.










Stay warm! Cause it's freezing in London.

No comments: