Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Currents...

Thoughts:
Ah! Maintain/Fix Car! So expensive! I should really not spend any more money this coming month but it is November. The heat of Christmas sale games is coming. Surely I will break! Do I need a haircut? People keep telling me my hair looks good long. I should post a picture of my hair in super frazzle mode (blown dry out). Hmm there is a Japanese Language Table dinner tommorrow night. Perhaps I should go. Wanting to meet some new people. Practice Japanese. And what the hell is with people leaving spam in the comments? As soon as I realize it's spam, I delete it! So don't bother posting it cause ain't nobody's gonna see it! They're easy to spot because of the links embedded. Get a real job people!

Goods:
New Jacket
New Shoes

Want to Eat:
Sushi Ran
KBBQ
Something new and delicious!

Want to Go (Local Destinations):
California Academy of Sciences / Steinhart Aquarium
Flower Conservatory
San Francisco Opera
Asian Art Museum

Want to Go (International Destinations):
London
France
Italy
Japan
Shanghai

Playing:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Shadow of the Colossus

Looking forward to Play:
Electroplankton (not selling well in Japan I hear)

No comments: