Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chapeau!
















Tonight I dine on turtle soup. Not really, actually I finally dine at Chapeau! A french restaurant near my house that I've been meaning to check out but have put off due to usually needing to make reservations and finding someone to come along. I'm not opposed to eating alone but this place is so noisy I'd have a hard time alone with my own thoughts. Rewind 4 months where I had to book a day on Jen Yin's busy schedule. Ok, it was only around 3 weeks. She canceled last week. That canceler. I know you're reading Jen! I'm just kidding. P.S. Canceler.
















Montchevre Goat Cheese





















Stacked from top to bottom, zucchini, montchevre, tomatoes, eggplant, polenta.
















Scallop with risotto and lobster sauce.





















Bacon wrapped pork on a bed of brussel sprouts and cremed yams.
















Jen got the Cassoulet A La Toulousaine.
















Warm Chocolate Cake - Gateau au chocolat
















Apple Tart and Hazelnut ice cream.





















Om Nom Nom Nom

No comments: