Sunday, July 29, 2007

Random Miscellanea
















I went and got a haircut in Japan Town today. Here is some Pepperotini Spaghetti from On the Bridge.





















Joerbis

















I recently played through my boss' early 90s space opera game Star Control II. Twice. It's a cool game. Anyways, while taking picture number 2, I noticed how much my mouse looks like a Ur-Quan Dreadnought. And I also came across this awesome concept art site of one Niklas Jansson while googling for the Dreadnought images.

http://itchstudios.com/psg/
















a sample of his Star Control art.

And then while talking to Jeremy about this cool site, the word Rebus came up. What is a rebus?









Check out this page for more. I love this one! Even though it's downright stupid if you ask me.

No comments: