Tuesday, November 08, 2005

WTF (watercrest, television, fish)

Voted. All those props are misleading and most of the good ones have shitty riders tacked on to them. I think it was 79 that had discounts on perscription drugs for senoirs and the like but had a "lawyers can sue without client" BS stuck on. How am I gonna vote for that?

Swung by the ranch 99 and picked myself up a Red Snapper filet for dinner. Patted dry, salted, a bit of white pepper, olive oil, chopped garlic, and grated ginger. Baked in the oven at 500 for 15 minutes. Topped with a random sauce I made which was Sake with the alcohol boiled out, bonito flakes (strained out afterwards), soy sauce, sugar, and black vinegar (I cheated! All I had was blasamic). It was very vinegary and I thought I ruined it but once I added the seasame seed oil and hot seasame oil it was just right! that went of the fish and it was delicious! Side of watercrest.

















That game I really like, I found this video of someone doing something really insane. Like WTF?!? That's insane! Insanely awesome! To the Max!!!
http://media.putfile.com/Rundown_3

Also: http://www.everyvideogame.com/

Save dessert for breakfast. Taro Root Bun.

No comments: