Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sorta bad day.
















This sorta bad day started in the morning when my glasses decided to "pop" during my morning commute. To my dismay, they had in fact "exploded." They sorta stayed on my head as I drove but I think it just ended up making me dizzy. Eventually I'd get some Krazy Glue to hold the suckers together but in the end, I took advantage of my company's benefits to go get some new ones. Check back soon for those.
















At work, I had to spend the day with this lovely hat on. Why? It's just one of those quirky TFB things. Punishment for an office faux paus. But I was duped! The wiley Boots fella tricked me leading to my previously perfect dev station disconnection practices. Well, now I'm all the better for it. I was pretty annoying though as this hat is not quite the splitting image of comfort.

No comments: