Sunday, December 17, 2006

Marin Headlands

On this morning, I woke up early to buy a Wii. While I wasn't able to get one, I did take the opportunity to explore a piece of beauty right at my back door. A piece of dirt I pass every day on the way home from work. The Marin Headlands.
















Sunrise @ Marin City Best Buy. Only 20 Wii's! The Lame!





































































































































I used to live by the pink dot!
































And now I live somewhere near this pink dot. ish...
































Funky rock formations!





































































































Who'd thunk such a sign ever existed?
















Chicken Porridge (Zhou/Xi Fan)
















Dinner: Pasta, an attempt at stuffed mushrooms. =P

No comments: