Thursday, March 16, 2006

ENNEAGRAM

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=12721960859055255705

your Enneagram type is SEVEN.

"I am happy and open to new things"

Adventurers are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.

How to Get Along with Me

  • Give me companionship, affection, and freedom. (sounds good)
  • Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter. (yup)
  • Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories. (and i'll do the same for you)
  • Don't try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
  • Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people. (more like helpless people)
  • Don't tell me what to do. (my version - don't be closed minded. I happily do what my boss tells me at work because i know they listen to my opinions even if they disagree)

What I Like About Being a Seven

  • being optimistic and not letting life's troubles get me down (yay!)
  • being spontaneous and free-spirited (oh yah!)
  • being outspoken and outrageous. It's part of the fun. (hambone!)
  • being generous and trying to make the world a better place (gibraltar!)
  • having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures (only when convenient)
  • having such varied interests and abilities (jack of all salmon!)

What's Hard About Being a Seven

  • not having enough time to do all the things I want (excuses!)
  • not completing things I start (d'oh!)
  • not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career (oh hell no, i LOVE my job)
  • having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies (that's like not completing things I start but this is only mostly true)
  • feeling confined when I'm in a one-to-one relationship (maybe i just don't see it)

Sevens as Children Often

  • are action oriented and adventuresome (climb trees!)
  • drum up excitement (hide in trees!)
  • prefer being with other children to being alone (don't leave me in the tree!)
  • finesse their way around adults (that's right)
  • dream of the freedom they'll have when they grow up (wha? i'm in a tree! i don't have to dream!)

Sevens as Parents

  • are often enthusiastic and generous (sounds good)
  • want their children to be exposed to many adventures in life (that's right)
  • may be too busy with their own activities to be attentive (i hope not but not surprised)

No comments: